Proposal for Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Registrations: Portfolio Management Services (PMS)
Date: 1st March, 2016
MR. DHARMENDERJI MATHA,
Sub.: Proposal for Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Registrations:
Portfolio Management Services (PMS)
This is with reference to new registrations and compliances under / work related to Business Set-up in India and Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Registration for Portfolio Management Services, hereinafter referred as “PMS”.
A) Documents required from applicant seeking SEBI certificate and Registration of Portfolio Management Scheme:
An indicative list of documents/information to be furnished along with the application. All documents/information is to be submitted in duplicate.
1. Memorandum of Association
2. Articles of Association
3. Certificate of Incorporation
4. Balance Sheets (Previous 3 years) with Auditors’ Reports
5. Minimum Net Owned Fund requirement INR 200 lakhs. (Registrar of Companies, Pune, Form 2/PAS 3)
6. KYC details of Promoters
7. CIBIL Reports of Promoters and Directors
8. Organization Structure
9. Details of Shareholders and Directors
10. Next five years business plans
11. Financial Information
12. Profile of all promoters (Like Resume)
B) Incorporation of a Private Limited Company under the Companies Act, 2013:
i) Services To Be Rendered:
1. Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of the Directors
2. Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN) of the Directors
3. Obtaining Name Availability from Registrar of Companies, India
4. Drafting Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company
5. Drafting and Filing of various forms and documents with Registrar of Companies
6. Certifying compliance of all applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and
the Rules framed there under (“Act”) to the ROC
7. Co-coordinating with ROC for timely Incorporation
8. Obtaining Incorporation Certificate from ROC
9. Ensuring compliance of all applicable provisions, rules & regulations of the Act on
or before due dates subject to timely receipt of documents from you.
ii) Basic Documents Required For DIN:
• PAN card- Mandatory.
• 5 Photographs of each persons
• Bank Account statement latest 40 days
• Driving License
• Voters identity Card/Election Card
• Aadhar Card
• Any latest utility bill (Electricity Bill/ Telephone bill/ Gas Bill/ Mobile Bill) of home Country of applicant- Bill should not be of more than 2 months.
• Birth Certificate (place and district)
• Educational proof
*Note: Both Identity proof & Address proof should be Attested by Bank Manager or by Gazetted Officer (#List Gazetted Officer separately given below)
Name on Identity and Address proof should be same at both proofs. Same documents required for DSC (Digital Signature certificate) application also.
In case of foreign director, all his documents / proofs should be apostilled by an Indian Embassy in the host country. And if the person is present in Indian, then proofs can be notarized by him/her in India.
(C) Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Services to be rendered/ Procedure:
1. Apply and certify for DPIN (Designated Partner Identification Number)
2. Apply for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
3. Preparation of LLP Agreement of proposed LLP.
4. Filing of Forms with Registrar of Company
5. Liasioning with Registrar of Company.
6. To do all related activities till obtaining Certificate of Incorporation.
C) Place of rendering Services:
The place of rendering services generally shall be our office situated at 496/B, Om Apartments, Kasba Peth, Near KCC Classes, Pune 411 011.
D) Estimated Time:
Estimated time expected along with documents:-
Sr. No. Particular Days Remark
1. Reservation of Name of
proposed Company with
Registrar of Companies, Pune T1 to T7 On receiving information about name options and proposed business activity
2. Preparation of Documents / Papers relating to Registration of a Company T7 to T12
On receipt of all necessary documents for incorporation.
3. Incorporation of Company T12 to T18 On completion of all paper work relating to incorporation
4. Obtaining PAN T18 to T28 Only after Incorporation of Company, we can apply for PAN
5. Obtaining Shop Act License T18 to T25 After Incorporation of Company
6. Obtaining other Registrations — Depends upon Case to Case basis.
7. Portfolio Management Services (PMS) 3 to 4 months After incorporation of Company
E) Professional Fees:
We are pleased to inform you that the Professional Fees will be as mentioned in the table below:-
Sr. No. Particular Total Professional Fees
1. Business Set-up i.e. Company Formation
including PAN, TAN, Shop Act,
Obtaining various Licenses / Registrations
INR 600,000/- (Rupees Six Lakhs Only)+Service tax as applicable
2. Portfolio Management Services (PMS) with SEBI
3. Legal Advisory and Support in the matters relating to Corporate Structuring, Recruiting Employees, Drafting of various Agreements, etc Depends upon from case to case
Kindly sign a copy of the letter/ or mail me at email@example.com in token of approval or you may issue separate letter accepting terms and condition of this letter.
Thanking you and assuring best professional services;
Pramodkumar R. Ladda
Thanks & with warm regards !
For, CS Pramodkumar R. Ladda
Land line No. 020-24570055
Office Cell Nos: 9404923393, 8624919609, 9175395604
Personal Cell No. 9922735476 / 9595271145
Skype id: pramodladda
Office: 2nd Floor, OM Apartment, SR. No. 496/B, Near KCC Classes,
Opp. R. M. Kabara Electronics & RaleEstate, Kasba Peth, Pune 411011
“WE PROVIDE SOLUTION….”
Company Formation anywhere in world | Business Setup | International Tax | Market Entry Services – India | Corporate Finance | Intellectual Property | Feasibility Study | Outsourcing Solutions | Business Advisory | Mergers & Acquisitions | Immigration Services | Procurement & Trading Solutions | Corporate Relocation Services Foreign Collaboration | Joint Ventures | FEMA | Finance | Labour Laws | Drafting | Complete Corporate Solution | Market Research
I accept the above terms and conditions and authorize you to submit returns and documents with the government authorities on our behalf for Business Set-up and Portfolio Management Services and also pay requisite filing and other fees and charges on our behalf.
Along with Company Law we are also dealing in all types of Licensing, Registrations and Liasoning services. Few areas in which we had already served to our clients are:
a) Business Setup Services
b) MPCB (Maharashtra Pollution Control Board) Consent To Establish
c) MIDC (Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation) Provisional
d) Factory Inspector Approval
e) Ministry of Environment and Forests (MOEF)
f) Water Connection Sanction from MIDC
g) MSEDCL (Power) Approval
h) PESO (Petroleum and Explosive Safety Organization)
i) CCOE (Chief Controller of Explosives) Approval
j) Support for EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) (EIA documentation by MITCON or other Authorities)
k) MPCB Consent to Operate
l) Any other statutory approval not indicated above
m) MIDC (Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation) approvals
n) Fire (Petroleum and Explosive) Department approvals
o) SEZ (Special Economic Zones)
p) EOU (Export Oriented Units)
q) STPI (Software Technology Park of India)
r) PSARA License for Security Guard providing Agencies
s) Hotel Setup and Subsidies
t) Finding of land (especially in MIDC area) for Companies and do necessary things till allotment of land
u) RBI (Reserve Bank of India) various permissions and compliances
• Recently we arranged FFMC (Full Fledged Money Changer) license for Pune based
• Company where Company now Authorised to do business of Dollar or other foreign currency conversion against INR
• FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act)
• FDI (Foreign Direct Investment)
• NBFC (Non Banking Financial Companies)
• Private Banking license (recent one week announcement by RBI)