2nd Floor, Om Apartments, Pune
+91 - 9595 271 145 / +91 - 9284 293 227 info@csladda.com

Note on Transfer and Shifting of FL II (Foreign Liquer II) License

Dear Sir,
Please find herewith the details of Transfer and Shifting of FL 2 License and we will be glad to provide the following services to your esteemed organization.
Documents Requires For Transfer and Shifting of FL 2 License as follows.
1) Application in the prescribed Performa affixed the Court Stamp along with Challan of application fees
2) Land N.A. Certificate from concern Authority
3) Central Government permission required in case of foreign Investment
4) If applicant is partnership Firm, copy of partnership deed and if company, copy of Memorandum of association, Articles of Association, and Certificate of Incorporation.
5) Shop & Establishments Registration Certificate / Grampancyat NOC
6) Proof of solvency of the applicant
7) Whether any excise Police/municipal licence held by the applicant is or was cancelled at any time in the past, and if so, the reasons for such cancellation
8) No dues Certificate from sales Tax, Income Tax Department.
9) Bank Guarantee in the name of the 50% amount of relevant licence Fee
10) If on mezzanine floor, the height of the restaurant should be minimum 2 meters
11) Four Blue Prints of the plan of proposed premises
12) The minimum area of 25 square meters for restaurant & 10 square meters for proposed permit room.
13) Restaurant should contain restroom.
14) Premises of the hotel should be free of distance restriction.
15) Licence or certificate from Health Department, if applicable.
16) Licence from Food & Drug Dept. if applicable
17) Documentary evidence of the proposed premises i.e. copy of sale deed, 7/12, property card.
18) If premises are rented, rent receipt from the owner.
19) Menu Card
20) Other document demanded by concern Department.

Place of rendering Services:

The place of rendering services generally shall be our office situated at 496/B, Om Apartments, Kasba Peth, Near KCC Classes, Pune 411 011.