India has earned itself a reputation of an IT superpower. Software Technology Parks of India has played a seminal role in accomplishing this status. Today, STPIs across over the country are synonymous with excellent Infrastructure and Statutory support aimed at furthering growth of Information Technology in the country.
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), is a society set up by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India in 1991, with the objective of encouraging, promoting and boosting the Software Exports from India.
STPI maintains internal engineering resources to provide consulting, training and implementation services. Services cover Network Design, System Integration, Installation, Operations and maintenance of application networks and facilities in varied areas.
I refer to our continuing discussions on the captioned subject. In accordance therewith, we are pleased to attach our proposal outlining our scope of work, the time lines against which we will work and other terms and conditions which will govern our engagement.
We trust that this proposal will meet with your approval. We consider it our privilege to be
Associated with you and would be glad to be of assistance to you.
In continuation of our discussions, we submit the detailed work plan for Registration with Software Technology Park
Procedural Aspects to Software Technology Park India Registration
Sr. No. Particulars
1. Three copies of application form as per format
2. Banker’s Certificate
3. Detailed Project report with Marketing strategy, business focus & profile of the company Export Obligation Agreement
4. Green Card Application
5. Property details of unit situated (sale deed or lease rent agreement)
6. Investments details for the project
7. Contact Person Name, Designation, Phone No. & Email-ID on letterhead
8. List of Capital Assets
9. Power point presentation (will be prepared by us)
10. Capital Structure filled properly & Totals verified
11. Copy of Board Resolution for authorized signatory and for registering the unit under STPI –(Name of Unit)
12. List of Directors with full address, email-id & contact number
13. Three copies of self attested photograph of the Director
14. Financial Projections (Projected P&L and Balance Sheet) for the next five years
15. Details of previous export performance if any (in case of New Registration)
16. Certified copy of MOA/AOA
17. IT returns for past 3 years in case of Proprietor ship / Partnership / Private or Public Limited company
BELOW IS THE INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROJECT REPORT:
Details of the Directors, COO, CFO of the company wherein their work experience,qualification and other qualities has been mentioned and Future Business Strategy
Details of the exports Products of the Company.
Future Prospect from the Company.
Minimum one year requirement of manpower(in managerial, supervisory, technical and other categories) , capital goods which shall be used for the purpose of export services
Projected export turnover of one year.
Names of the organisations with which the Company in contract for the purpose of Export of
Internet Requirement in terms of Network Bandwidth/ Technology Support for eg. 2MB bandwidth per 30 seats used for Internet /VOIP Access. (A seat is defined as the workspace
with a workstation and soft phone telecom access.
Other Infrastructure and communication requirement such as Number of workstations required, networking gears, backup servers, other telecom equipments, fixed assets such as furniture, fax machine, electronic equipments etc. to be imported from outside and their
Approx. Value in USD($).
Import Export Code (IEC)
Place of rendering Services:
The place of rendering services generally shall be our office situated at 496/B, Om Apartments, KasbaPeth, Near KCC Classes, Pune 411 011.
Thanks & with warm regards !
For, CS Pramodkumar R. Ladda
Land line No. 020-24570055
Office Cell Nos: 9404923393, 8624919609, 9175395604
Personal Cell No. 9922735476 / 9595271145
Skype id: pramodladda
Office: 2nd Floor, OM Apartment, SR. No. 496/B, Near KCC Classes,
Opp. R. M. Kabara Electronics & RaleEstate, Kasba Peth, Pune 411011
“WE PROVIDE SOLUTION….”
Company Formation anywhere in world | Business Setup | International Tax | Market Entry Services – India | Corporate Finance | Intellectual Property | Feasibility Study | Outsourcing Solutions | Business Advisory | Mergers & Acquisitions | Immigration Services | Procurement & Trading Solutions | Corporate Relocation Services Foreign Collaboration | Joint Ventures | FEMA | Finance | Labour Laws | Drafting | Complete Corporate Solution | Market Research