Dear Sir /Mam
Farmer’s market (Shetkari Bazar) is a concept of direct marketing, by producer (farmer) to consumers. By circumventing the intermediaries, the produce reaches in good shape with minimum handling. This results in better price realization for farmer producer and good quality produce to consumer at reasonably lower prices. This type of marketing has been tried out in the State of Andhra Pradesh (known as Raitu Bazar). This is expected to help small farmers with small quantity of perishable, fruits and vegetables get fair price and escape commercial exploitation in the market place.
Objectives of Shetkari Bazar
• To help farmers to get the reasonable rates to their produce.
• To benefit consumers by giving him fresh produce at reasonable prices.
• Immediate value realization of the produce to the farmers without any deductions.
• To provide produce in appropriate weights and measures to consumer.
• To bring Producers and Consumers together to avoid chain of middlemen.
The minimum required facilities that need to be made available to the farmers and consumers in the ShetkariBaazar are as follows:
1. The covered sale platforms (Ottas) of 6’x 8′ Size for the farmers. These ottas will be made available to the farmers on “first come first serve basis”.
2. 6 Acres Land / If Leased : For 33 years
3. SatkariNiwas (1000 sq. Feet)
4. 5 Shops (300 sq. Feet)
5. Electricity Connection
7. Drinking Water Supply.
8. Parking area.
9. Garbage disposal arrangements.
10. Office for the supervising staff of APMC.
11. Ladies and Gents Toilet.
12. Vegetable washing Platform.
13. Grocery Shop.
14. Shop for Agricultural Inputs.
16. Telephone Booth.
17. Compound Wall.
It is proposed to set up Shetkari Bazars in the state in following three phases:
• In first phase the Shetkari Bazars will be set up at all districts head quarters in the state
• In second phase the Shetkari Bazars will be set up in the cities where the population is more then 1 lac.
• In third phase the Shetkari Bazars will be set up in all important cities in the state.
The MSAMB has a planned setting up of 100 Shetkari Bazars in the State within next two years. The cost of setting up Shetkari Bazar is around Rs. 200 to 225 Lakhs. MSAMB is providing subsidized interest loan up to 50% of the total subject to maximum of Rs. 10 Lakhs per beneficiary. The rate of interest for this loan is 5% p.a. with 10 years payback period. To avail this loan the APMC has to submit the proposal to MSAMB along with detailed plan and estimate and get prior approval for the same before starting the construction.
For speedy construction of shetkari bazars, the Directorate of Marketing, Govt. of Maharashtra, has conveyed its general sanction to all the APMCs for setting up shetkari bazars required under clause no.12(1) of Maharashtra Agricultural Produce Marketing Regulation Act of 1963 subject to total cost below Rs. 30 Lakhs vide its office order dated 15 March 2002.
Place of rendering Services:
The place of rendering services generally shall be our office situated at 496/B, Om Apartments, Kasba Peth, Near KCC Classes, Pune 411 011.
Professional fees will be:
Professional fees for the assignment will be in meeting.
For us clients are important and we are interested in always keeping long term relationship with our client.
If any query please feel free to contact.
Thanking you and assuring best of our professional services.
PramodKumar R. Ladda
Thanks & with warm regards !
For, CS Pramodkumar R. Ladda
Land line No. 020-24570055
Office Cell Nos: 9404923393, 8624919609, 9175395604
Personal Cell No. 9922735476 / 9595271145
Skype id: pramodladda
Office: 2nd Floor, OM Apartment, SR. No. 496/B, Near KCC Classes,
Opp. R. M. Kabara Electronics & RaleEstate, Kasba Peth, Pune 411011
“WE PROVIDE SOLUTION….”
Company Formation anywhere in world | Business Setup | International Tax | Market Entry Services – India | Corporate Finance | Intellectual Property | Feasibility Study | Outsourcing Solutions | Business Advisory | Mergers & Acquisitions | Immigration Services | Procurement & Trading Solutions | Corporate Relocation Services Foreign Collaboration | Joint Ventures | FEMA | Finance | Labour Laws | Drafting | Complete Corporate Solution | Market Research