2nd Floor, Om Apartments, Pune
+91 - 9595 271 145 / +91 - 9284 293 227 info@csladda.com

Food License

Food License under the Department of Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI)

This is with reference to the License under Food & Drugs Department. Starting and running any business where if food is served to consumers then the service provider needs to have a license of Food and Drug License Authority

As discussed we require below mentioned documents for obtain Food & Drugs Registration.

 Ownership Proof (7/12 / Index II/ Property Tax Receipt)

 Business Proof (Partnership Deed/MOA & AOA/Trust Deed)

 Business Address Proof (Latest Light Bill/Rent Agreement)

 NOC from Owner

 Shop & Establishment License /SSI Certificate/NSIC Certificate

 Pan Card of Business

 KYC Documents of Directors/Partners/Proprietors

 Pan Card

 Address Proof(Latest Light Bill/Telephone Bill

 ID Proof (Adhar Card/Passport/Election Card

 Four Color Photos

 NOC from Municipal Corporation (i.e.PMC), Grampanchyat

 Medical Certificate for all employee

 Water Checking Report

 Menu card

 Map of Premises

 Blue Print of Premises

 Food Testing Report

 Details of Machinery

Scope of Services:

a) To preparation and submission of detailed application to the respective authority.
b) To arrange personal visit of Concern inspector

c) Liaoning with Food and Drug department.
d) To do necessary acts as required and instructed by concern Authority.

Kindly take a note that applicant personally needs to visit concern office of Food and Drug department as and when required. We will intimate him prior time about personal meeting.