As discussed we are clarifying you detail note on Registration of FL3 License(Permit Room Permission). As per Indian Law and Municipal Laws under jurisdiction of Pune.
A) Services to be rendered:
1. Apply for FL3 License
2. Preparation of documents, Agreement of proposed FL3 license
3. Filing of Forms with concern departments
4. Liasioning with various departments.
5. To do all related activities till obtaining Certificate of FL3 License.
Documents Required for FL3 License:
1. Application in the prescribed proforma affixed by specified Court fee stamp accompanied by a Challan of application fee
2. Eating house Licence from concerned authority.
3. Restaurant Registration Certificate from Police department.
4. Shops and establishment licence
5. Solvency Certificate (Bank Guarantee of 50% amount of the licence fee in the name of superintendent of state excise)
6. No Dues Certificate of Income Tax Department
7. No Dues Certificate of Sales Tax Department
8. If Hotel is in partnership firm, copy of partnership deed. And if company, copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association.
9. Hotel / Restaurant should be of good grading (In the jurisdictions of municipal
Corporation Grade-1 certificate is required)
10. Licence under Bombay Shops & Establishment Act if applicable.
11. Proof of land ownership (7/12, property card, property tax receipt etc.
12. If the land / premises is rented , rent receipt and tenancy agreement and N.O.C. for permit room from land owner / secretary of society
13. Four Blue Prints of the plan of proposed premises.
a) The minimum area of 25 square meters for restaurant & 10 square meters for proposed permit room.
b) If on mezzanine floor, the height of the restaurant should be minimum 2 meters
c) There should be toilet in the Restaurant.
d) Entry to permit room should be through restaurant or outside.
e) proposed permit room area should be marked by red ink pen.
14. Premises of the hotel should be free from distance restriction criteria. (As per specified in rule 45 (1) ( c) of Bombay foreign liquor rules, 1953)
15. In the civil or industrial area the distance of the proposed permit room should be at least 36 meter away from the mid point of the national / state highway. In case of non-civilian area that distance should be at least 75 meters from national highway and 50 meters from the state highway. But if the National / State highway goes through the Municipal Corporation area , the distance restriction criteria should not be applied as per the Governments Home dept. letter No. BPA -689/14/PRO-2 DT.14th July, 1989
16. Law and order report of the premises from police Department should be positive.
17. If the complaints comes regarding not to issue the permit room to the said premises the committee should take an appropriate decision.
18. Additional :
a) Licence or certificate from Health Department, if applicable.
b) Licence from Food & Drug Dept. of the municipal corporation (Form-B licence) if applicable
c) Menu Card
B) Registration with Government authority:
As per rules and regulations applicable to FL3 applicants.
C) Place of rendering Services:
The place of rendering services generally shall be our office situated at 2 nd Floor, 496B, Om Apartment, Near KCC Classes, Kasba Peth, Pune – 411 011.
D) Professional Fees:
Professional fees for services rendered in connection to assignment of obtaining FL3 License will be Discussed in Meeting.
In case of any explanation /information needed , please feel free to contact us.
Thanking you and assuring best professional services.