Non Banking Financial Companies (NBFC)
NBFCs do offer all sorts of banking services, such as loans and credit facilities, retirement planning, money markets, underwriting, and merger activities. The number of non-banking financial companies has expanded greatly in the last several years as venture capital companies, retail and industrial companies have entered the lending business.
Incorporation of NBFC
1. To file form with ROC with the main object of carrying on business of NBFCs
2. Minimum authorized Capital is Rs. 2 crores
3. On getting the approval of registration from ROC, the application has to be filed with
department of NBFC, RBI for RBI Registration.
4. An NBFC cannot commence or carry on its business without obtaining a certificate
from RBI and minimum net own fund shall be Rs.2 crores.
Broad classification of NBFCs
1. NBFCs accepting public deposits
2. NBFCs not accepting public deposits
We incorporate NBFCs, help them in various other compliances, guidance on preparation of book of Accounts, Software Development and provide Business Consultancy for their smooth running.