ISO is the family of standards for quality management system. ISO 9000 is maintained by ISO, the International Organisation for Standardization and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies. The rules are updated, as the requirements motivate changes over time.
A company or organization that has been independently audited and certified to be in conformance with ISO 9001 may publicly state that it is “ISO 9001 certified” or “ISO 9001 registered”. Certification to an ISO 9001 standard does not guarantee any quality of end products and services; rather, it certifies that formalized business processes are being applied.
We provide following services:
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental management System)
- ISO 18001: 2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
- ISO 22000:2005 (Food Safety Management System)
- ISO 27001:2005 (Information and Data Security)
- Renewal Certification
- Surveillance Audits
- Awareness Training